Me and Megan have invisible horses named Rocket and Venila. Venila is mine and Rocket is
Megan`s. Venila is a white horse that trots and gallops slower than Rocket, but can jump way
better and higher than Rocket. Rocket is a black horse with red stripes in his mane. Rocket
is a boy and Venila is a girl. Me and Megan have horse races in the morning right before
we get on the bus. In the race we let each other win by the horses talents. Like Rocket speeds
ahead of Venila or Rocket falls down because he didn't make a jump so Venila got to go ahead of him. The finish line of the race is the big round bush that takes up half of our driveway. We also have horse races when we get off the bus after school. Right before we get on and off the bus we feed the horses the hay that is hidden in the big bush.
Baked Pasta
5 months ago



3 comments:
Natalie,
That sounds like a great game! I loved to play with horses when I was your age. I miss you!
Love,
Aunt becky
Great imagination!
I wish your horses weren't invisible, because I want to see them and go for a ride.
Grandma
Post a Comment