Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Carousel


We went to Michigan for 3 days and on the last day we were there we got to go to a carousel that was in the mall and I got two rides on it. The first ride I was on a yellowish horse and I named it Flames. The second ride I was on another horse that was black and white tie-dye and it was an Indian horse. I named it Hurricane. Megan went on a white tiger the first ride and on the second ride she went on a horse that was brown and black. She named them White Stripes and Button. Hannah rode on a zebra and a tiger. Karen rode on the same horse both times. Nathan was scared. He rode on a horse and in the saucer. Rachel rode a horse and an elephant. She rode upstairs both times. There were two levels on the carousel. We rode upstairs the first time and down then second. Karen and Nathan were downstairs both times.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm so glad you had fun! We love it when you come visit.

Michelle said...

Hi Natalie,
It was fun to read your blog! We all miss you and wish you still lived close to us. Can I come visit? Maybe we can have Thanksgiving together and make another movie! And eat jello and chocolate cream pie!
Love,
Aunt Michelle

Alexia said...

Hi Natalie! You look soooo pretty. Also, I loved your description of your swimming lessons.