Today I played with my friend Steven. Steven is my new friend at school. He lives on the street right in front of me. We made this club called the S.N.M. Club. It stands for Steven, Natalie, and Megan. We have a clubhouse. It's amazing! It has a jungle gym. Only this is a real jungle gym because it is actually a fallen tree that is a million bazillion feet long. It is really easy to climb up because it's only about 5 feet off the ground and we have a little branch that you step on to get up. There's also a big huge puddle that is 6 inches deep. There is also a pond and a river. We found a dead bird behind the pond. When we moved here there was a big pile of supplies in our back yard that we used to make a bridge over the river. We think there's a beaver dam in the big puddle. The puddle is about 12 feet across.
Baked Pasta
5 months ago



3 comments:
How fun, Natalie! When I was your age, I had a cool fort that Grandpa Warner built. I'm glad you are having fun!
Sounds like fun! Can Hannah come play?
sure
Post a Comment