My dear Natalie, Your Mom sent me your blog and I read it to the whole class...I will pass it along to your friends so they can communicate with you! I love to hear about your new school. We miss your sense of humor and ability to do anything great in our class. Please give our love to all of your family and we hope to hear from you soon! Mrs. V and friends
2 comments:
Hi Natalie,
It is Grandma. You have a cool blog. Maybe you can help me do a blog when i come to your house and I can get tagged too.
Love Grandma
My dear Natalie,
Your Mom sent me your blog and I read it to the whole class...I will pass it along to your friends so they can communicate with you! I love to hear about your new school. We miss your sense of humor and ability to do anything great in our class.
Please give our love to all of your family and we hope to hear from you soon!
Mrs. V and friends
Post a Comment