Today I got to take swimming lessons. I am in level three. We did the most boring things. Like
sticking your head in the water and back up. But it hurt becuase the teacher forced us to
barely take a breath. But I liked the swimming lesson.
When I got back I remembered I had gotten a Pizza Hut card from my Primary teacher for memorizing all 13 articles of faith. I decided I was going to use it tonight so me and mommy could go and have some pizza. We got the mini pizzas but we wished we had only got 1 pizza because we weren't able to finish it even though they were small. But we could finish all of the cinnamon sticks! But we saved 2 for Karen and Daddy (Megan doesn't like cinnamon). Megan, Daddy and Karen ate the left over pizza.
Baked Pasta
5 months ago



1 comments:
Natalie, GOOD JOB on memorizing the 13 Articles of Faith! You're awesome! Grandma Marcia owes you a candy bar!! (Well, she always gave me one when I memorized them!)
Post a Comment