Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ವಿಎರಡ್ ಬಲೋಗ್ ಅಂಡ್ ಒಥೆರ್ ವಇರ್ದ್ ಸ್ತುಫ್ಫ್

My blog has gone all weird. See the title? Do you know what it says? Exactly. By the way, it says "Weird Blog and other weird stuff." I have mastered the art of making really awesome power points. If you want, I can email them to you. I think you all know what power points are, but if you don't, leave a comment and my next post will be an explanation on what power points are. I forgot to mention in my post about Ohio that on Saturday I got a new Webkinz. It is a zebra that I named Zeebee. I like Scooby-Doo macaroni n' cheese, too. I cooked some all by myself on Sunday. Isaac is such a pest! On Sunday he got into dirty toilet water. Speaking of toilets, if you go to www.barbie.com and do the potty race (I personally think this is VERY inappropriate) if you win it shows the toilet flushing with "stuff" in it (by stuff I mean.....oh never mind!) So now you know what the other weird stuff is!

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Your power points are WAY cool.

Robyn said...

Your blog posts are way cool, too...