Looking at my moms blog (Milwaukee mommy) you know that i did a planet report on Neptune. You also know that i did a diorama. True and true. You saw the diorama. Not the report. I'LL show you the report.
There are eight planets in our solar system. My favorite is Neptune. I like Neptune because of its bluish-purplish color. I also like Neptune because it is mysterious and farthest from the sun.
Not long after Saturn was sighted, two men discovered a new planet. Their names were J.C. Adams and U.J. Liverier. They found the new planet in 1864. Soon it was named Neptune after the Roman god who was the son of Saturn and the brother of Jupiter and Pluto.
Neptune is 4,498,252,900 km. away from the Sun. Neptune weighs as much as 17.2 earths. Neptune has eight moons, Thallasa, Naiad, Dispina, Galatea, Larissa, Proteus, Triton, and Neried.Neptune’s biggest moon is Triton.
We have a lot of questions about Neptune. Who could live there? Where was it created? Is there life there? We have to wait for these answers.
Wow! That's a very interesting report. But did you know that Neptune is 4,498,252,900 km. away from the Sun? ... Oh, what? You already said that? Oh well.
2 comments:
Wow! That's a very interesting report. But did you know that Neptune is 4,498,252,900 km. away from the Sun? ... Oh, what? You already said that? Oh well.
Maybe I'll see you this summer!
Hey good job!
Post a Comment