I only have one problem with Super G: He's my arch-nemesis. I thought I got rid of that lettered hero after I defeated Captain Synagogue. But it looks like he's back for good! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Hi Natalie!I love the adventures of Super G! Keep them coming! I read your profile & saw that you like The Tale of Despereaux. I L-O-V-E it, too! Kiana read it to me I think that same summer you moved to Indiana. Did you know they're coming out with a movie of it!? It has a great cast of really big names including Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) as the voice of Princess Pea. You'll have to blog about it when you see it! Have your mom check it out on IMDB.com
9 comments:
Very talented! You should show them to Sam, he would love it!
Way to go!
Look you got some comments!!
I like your comic strips! - Daddy
Leland loves them too.
I would have done just that...had I been Super G!
I only have one problem with Super G: He's my arch-nemesis. I thought I got rid of that lettered hero after I defeated Captain Synagogue. But it looks like he's back for good! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Hi Natalie!I love the adventures of Super G! Keep them coming!
I read your profile & saw that you like The Tale of Despereaux. I L-O-V-E it, too! Kiana read it to me I think that same summer you moved to Indiana. Did you know they're coming out with a movie of it!? It has a great cast of really big names including Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) as the voice of Princess Pea. You'll have to blog about it when you see it! Have your mom check it out on IMDB.com
I need more Super G!
Post a Comment