Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Glasses



-two little circles with wire or plastic lines conecting them





I know you didn't need the definition but I put it there anyway. Enough of the chit-chatting, let's get to the point=I got glasses. They are pinkish purple with little flower holes chopped on the edges. I have to wear a patch too--it is Band-Aid colored. My right eye is stronger than my left eye so I have to patch my right eye to stregthen my left eye. I got a neon pink case to go with my glasses.

6 comments:

Christian said...

You are so cool! I had to wear glasses and a band-aid colored eye patch too - and look how cool I turned out. You should really talk your Daddy into getting glasses so he can be as cool as the rest of us...

Robyn said...

You look so smart! Very cute.

Marcia said...

I love your glasses. I started wearing glasses when I was about your age--I think I was in 4th grade. Of course I am impressed that they are purple. I hope I recognize you next time I see you.

Michelle said...

Wow, those glasses look great! They are so stylish. You did a good job picking them out. Your cousin Wesley wishes she could wear glasses because she thinks they are so cool. She'll be jealous when I tell her that you wear them.

Becca Jane said...

Natalie, I agree, you DO look so cute in your glasses! I really like the frames you picked out!!
Oh, and about that bug, it looks just like a freaky bug I had to kill in Korea!! EEWWW!

Annelise said...

Natalie, I am truly jealous. I always wanted to have glasses like my "cool" older brother Christian.
Your glasses are definitely cuter!