Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Webkinz!


Yesterday I got a new webkinz. It was exiting because it was a webkinz just released 3 days ago. It was a dragon! It is pink. I know that is weird, but it IS pink. I named her Mary Jane. Now I have 6 webkinz and they are: Dusty the Dalmatian, Smokey the black cat, Minty the rabbit, Flippers the googles, Snow White the unicorn, and last but not least, Mary Jane the whimsy dragon. I will sometime in this big world post some weird pictures of them.

P.S. Not really weird I just wanted to make it sound funny.

9 comments:

DeAnn said...

I can't believe how many Webkinz you have! At least you don't want the $40 Pegasus anymore. Or do you?

Jonathan said...

Yes I do.

Christian said...

$40!!?? For a Webkinz? Hopefully you make sure it can do chores for you - make your bed, clean your room, dishes, etc. - before you put that kind of money down...

Marcia said...

Hey I get on the plane tomorrow. Head to New Orleans then next Monday I can see all those cute Web guys. I can't wait to see you. i am watching American Idol right now. Do you think you can watch it with me next week?? One of the guys still on is from Utah. He has a really good voice and I hope he wins.

Becca Jane said...

I wish I could come with Grandma to see you guys.

Jonathan said...

I'm watching american idol too. I wish brooke was still on.

Robyn said...

I'd like to have a dragon like that.

Becca Jane said...

Natalie, I LOVE your new playlist! Good song choices!

Annelise said...

Wow Natalie! Your parents must love you!