I got 3 Webkinz for Christmas and I bought 1 with my own money. One is named Dusty. Some others are Flippers,Minty, and Smokey. Dusty loves lollypops. Minty likes blueberry pie. Smokey is in love with cupcakes. Flippers likes raspberries. Dusty is a dalmation. Smokey is a black cat. Flippers is a Googles (duck). Minty is a rabbit. I like my new school because we get to play Webkinz on the computer if it's inside recess. We also get to bring our Webkinz to school. One boy in my class has 25 Webkinz! Flippers and Dusty are my 2 favorites.
Baked Pasta
5 months ago



2 comments:
Natalie, it sounds like you have a fun school! I hope you like Milwaukee and meet some great new friends! We miss you and love you!
We are excited to come see you. Maybe we can visit your school. I also want to see you webby animal. I don't even know what you are talking about. When I was your age, I got a Ginny doll for Christmas. We didn't even know what computers were. I guess that is because I am so old.
Post a Comment